Individuals, Families or Companies that are built to last and are healthy and strong have the following three common components:
- Strong Foundations
- Reflective Practices
- Continuous Improvement
Julie Kurtz has experience working with children, adults, couples, families
and organizations since 1992. She can create the plan for you, your family or
company to be inspired, build strong foundations and create tools for ongoing
education, improvement, evaluation and reflection.
Here are a few highlights of her credentials:
- In 2011, Julie was honored by the Silicon Valley Business Journal as one of the 100 Most Influential Woman in the Silicon Valley.
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT #33427) since 1996.
- Executive Management in a wide range of large organizations serving infants to adults.
- Peer Reviewer for the National Organization Council on Accreditation (COA) travelling throughout the states reviewing organizations for the highest standards in the field of health and human services.
- Julie has a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Development and a Master of Science degree in Clinical Psychology.
- Certified to administer the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®). This assessment is the best-known and most trusted personality assessment tool available today. As many as 1.5 million assessments are administered annually to individuals, including to employees of most Fortune 500 companies.
- Endorsed as a Reflective Practice Supervisor and Infant Mental Health Specialist.